Mar 1, 2010

What to wear to a Cambodian Wedding?


I can't wait to experience this wedding. The religious cermony is first. The dress code is no black, no sleevless and nothing too short. That rules out everything in my closet. My capped sleeve, colourful dress is way too short too wear..Stacey and Clinton would shout out 'No mini skirts over age 35' I now realize I only own black dresses and need to expand my horizons. We are going to be sitting on the floor, I'm assuming on mats, blankets or pillows, so the 'too short' rule is a good rule.

Chris gets to wear a barong (Filipino dress shirt) and pants. Easy.

We are bringing two suitcases that are only half full.

2 comments:

Sally T. said...

Those gorgeous peasant dress things are back in style. And they're long and flowing...great for sitting on the floor in.

I couldn't go to that wedding. My closet is entirely black.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.