Mar 11, 2010

Fitting Room Blackout

It was Women's Day Sale in Ho Chi Minh City. Everything 30% off for women.
I found three cute dresses to try on, headed to the fitting rooms and there was a black-out. Hilarious. It was pitch black. I thought I'd just leave, but NO...they wanted me to stay and buy something, so one girl held her cell phone to light up the dressing room, which meant that she was in there with me. So, I started undressing (Mia horrified that this girl was seeing me change) Next, two more shop girls came in, each with a lit candle, and they both watched me change. I had to SQUEEEEZE into a size 10 (what's up with the sizes here) and they tried to convince me I didn't look like a sausage in it's casing.

1 comment:

Sally T. said...

I can't wear Asian-sized clothes. They make me feel mammoth. I have a Chinese jacket that's sized xxl...what's up with that?

Hilarious story :) Totally made me laugh out loud!