Jul 13, 2011

Ference's in Firenze

I was most excited for this stop on our trip, because last time we came, we only had 3 days. We have 5 days on this round and do not need to stand in line for the Duomo or Uffuzi Gallery.

I love this Popsicle shop called the Stick House. Everyday stop included Limone, noccioli (hazelnut), fragile (strawberry) and chocolate. Also, amazing gelato near Piazza Pitti.



Took a train to Pisa. Had fun with trying to hold it up.


Ate at Ristorante Paoli. Splurged on a huge meal of zucchini salad, duck breast carpaccio, grilled fish, salted cod, pasta, limo cello, prosecco, chianti.










Love the markets. Nobody is aggressive in trying to sell you anything.






I love Florence!

1 comment:

Sally T. said...

Your food shots make me drool. I have a love/hate relationship with limoncello...do you like it?