Jun 30, 2011

One More Sleep Until Rome

Yay! So excited to blog again.
Leaving for Rome, Italy on Canada Day. Managed to pack the four of us into one suitcase (including an extra duffel bag for shopping) I'm the master of packing. The kids spent the day with the grandparents - Treated to a bento box at Michi, Mr. Popper's Penguins (for the 2nd time) and slip and slide, while I did laundry, re-made 3 beds, ironed, vacuumed,re-packed, recycled (and bought new stylish flip-flops), while catching up on everything DTVR'd like MasterChef and a special on Julian Asange.

I definitely do not feel like cooking tonight, mainly because I don't have much food in the house and have washed all our dishes.

I love traveling with the family.
Stay Tuned

1 comment:

Sally T. said...

Definitely staying tuned. Love your travel blog!