Mar 9, 2010

Movie Extravaganza

I slept for 1/2 hour on a 15 hour flight. I couldn't get comfortable next to Mia and Ava all sprawled out beside me. I was happy to get caught up on a ton of movies I've been meaning to see. Up in the Air (Loved it), BlindSide (Holy, Sandra Bullock deserved to win), An Education (Great young actress), Couples Retreat (hee hee). Also, there's nothing like Cup o Noodles mid-air. The girls did very well on the plane, despite Mia's worries about getting motion sickness. I hope those days are behind us.

1 comment:

Sally T. said...

Oh god, I'd need to be sedated on a flight that long. My legs get jumpy just thinking about it. Reminds me that every time M. and I used to travel, we'd bring a puke bag back for Simon (just for a joke).

I still laugh thinking about that puke bag collection. Tell Mia she should start one!