Mar 9, 2010

Dim Sum for Everyone

We actually spent less than 24 hours in Hong Kong as a stopover to Vietnam, but trust me we packed a lot in. Met my mom's friend Feloria for Dim Sum at 8:30am. We tried not to eat as we were meeting Kirk and Faye for dim sum at the Eaton Hotel at 11:30. OMG the food is good. We also walked around and found the Hong Kong version of Sephora, called Sasa. Walls of eyelashes, walls of cute tweezers and eyelash curlers..a girlie girl's paradise :) (Then I found out that Faye's real name is Sasa)

My new favourite treat are these mango filled, coconut covered desserts. Not North American Mango, but the yellow, soft, deliciously sweet mango. I had to buy 4x6 packs to take with us.

1 comment:

Sally T. said...

Makes me want dim sum. We'll go here when you get back. Although I'm sure you've been spoiled for life with the Asian dim sum treats :)